Doing something well requires a Method
The phases of “Metodo Relanghe”:
1. Harvesting the hazelnuts: we harvest only the Nocciole Piemonte I.G.P. of our own hazelnut.
2. Arrival of the nuts and storage: we store our hazelnuts in Castellinaldo.
3. Establishing : and weight the yield strictly by hand.
4. The “Guillotine”: used to check for any defects.
5. Elimination: of stones and any other foreign bodies.
6. Sizing: we sort out hazelnuts according to their size.
7. Shelling: we remove the shells.
8. Sorting by hand: to remove any defective nuts.
9. Roasting: suited to every recipe.